Skip to Main Content

Useful Resources: Links


Student Copyright and Permission Declaration Form

To be completed by the author of the UON dissertation before it can be made available.


Copyright for Teaching - Information on copyright and licensing in Higher Education

Copyright Licensing Agency - Information on the CLA’s Higher Education Licence

PMLL - Information about Printed Music Licensing Ltd and the Higher Education Printed Music Licence

Reading Lists - Access to your module reading lists.