It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A guide to using the RefWorks reference management software.
You should always check your References on RefWorks to make sure the data is complete and accurate; any errors or missing details in your RefWorks account will otherwise end up in the reference list. You should take particular care to check the details of any references that you've exported from websites, databases or search engines.
Checking and editing references
1. You can check references whenever you add a reference to your RefWorks account or sign into your account and check them all at once.
2. Select the reference you want to check from either 'All References' or one of your folders
3. Click on the reference. This will open the full reference and display the full details of the reference on the right-hand side
4. Check the details, in particular you should make sure the source type, author, year, title, volume and issue number and place of publication are correct
5. If you notice any incorrect or missing information, click the pencil icon in the top right corner to make any changes and click 'Save'